Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DECA Opening Social, This Friday!

Hey guys, by now you should be familiar with the blog(s), and the individual class pages.  If you're unsure how to access your class page, see the previous post.  School is into full swing by now, with it being the third week already!  Can you believe that midterms are in 2 weeks?!  I'm hoping you are all accustomed to the way I operate class and how things go. 

Deca is an important aspect of my classes, and I believe it in 110%.  I really strive to get anyone and everyone involved in Deca because of the great things that it brings.  It allows you to not only network, have fun meeting new people, but it gives you real-world, real-life experience utilizing the skills and knowledge gained in my classroom!  Plus, the scholarship opportunities are endless!  Swing by this Friday and grab some ice cream and find out more about DECA!